individuals from all walks of life and in all situations. In addition to helping attorneys, bankers, marketers, engineers, and other W2 employees, we work with many, many self-employed individuals such as singers, dancers, actors, artists, photographers, and graphic designers. for building individual wealth includes:
- Minimize tax burden;
- Paying down and staying out of debt;
- Using low-cost, diversified ETFs and mutual funds to invest for the future;
- Making sure estate plans are accurate and updated;
- Preparing for income replacement with low-cost term life insurance;
- Protecting your income with disability income insurance ee benefits such as retirement plans and group health insurance;
- Make smart decisions about banking and credit cards.
Tax Return Preparation
We will prepare file your current year federal, state (all 50 states), and local tax returns as well as previous years' tax returns. Many of our clients are not U.S. citizens. We help our international clients file U.S. tax retuns and forms as needed and plan to minimize their U.S. tax burden. Estimated tax vouchers are prepared as needed and e-filing and direct deposit are included.
We will help you minimize your tax burden while making sure to comply with all applicable laws.
IRS / State Representation
We will represent you with issues with IRS and state tax departments for audits, reviews, and negotiations.